Meta-Characters Support for PPTX Presentations, Modify Chart Title
(Oct 24 2011 - 03:19:23 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.6.0; this is primarily a maintenance release. This important product release includes meta-characters support for PPTX presentations. Moreover setting chart title and chart series labels have also been introduced in this new release. Several charting and rendering issues have also been addressed and rectified. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Metacharacters support for PPTX
• Modify Chart title
• Improved Gear shape rendering
• Area chart corruption issues is resolved on presentation save
• Bubble chart corruption on presentation save is fixed in this release
• Wrap Text in Shape now persists when converting from PPT to PPTX
• Chart 3D perspective is corrected in Aspose.Slides saved presentation
• Generated slide thumbnail is improved
• Enhanced Presentation in PP2007
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Managing Multiple Paragraphs with Multiple Portions: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/managing-multiple-paragraphs-with-multiple-portions-1.html
- Adding Picture Frame to Slide: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/adding-picture-frame-to-slide-1.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066