Convert Images to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF or GIF Inside .NET Application
(Oct 13 2011 - 10:24:46 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose is proud to expand its components family with the addition of a new product knows as Aspose.Imaging for .NET. Aspose products help developers work with a wide variety of file formats from within their own applications. Aspose.Imaging for .NET adds image processing capabilities to your .NET applications. This library supports many file formats and provides powerful image processing and graphics capabilities. As with all of our products, Aspose.Imaging provides features that go beyond the native capabilities of the development platform. It works independent of other applications and although Aspose.Imaging allows you to save to Adobe PhotoShop® format (PSD), you do not need PhotoShop on the machine.
Aspose.Imaging works with ASP.NET Web applications, Windows desktop applications and even Silverlight 3. The API is written in managed C# and can be used with any of the .NET supported languages: C#, VB.NET, J# and so on. The main new features added in this release are listed below
• Create Images from scratch
• Load and Edit existing Images of various formats like BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG and JPEG
• Export Images to various formats like BMP, GIF, TIFF, PNG, JPEG and PSD
• Draw using Core Functionality
• Draw using Advanced Functionality (with help of Graphics and GraphicsPath)
• Support primitive Objects like Arc, Bezier, Brush, Ellipse, Font, Line, Pen, Pie, Polygon, Point, Rectangle, Region, Text etc.
• Register Custom Image Formats
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Imaging for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Imaging for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Installing Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/installing-aspose-imaging-for-net.html
- Exporting Image to BMP, JPEG, PNG and TIFF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/exporting-image-to-bmp-jpeg-png-and-tiff.html
- Creating Image files: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/creating-image-files.html
Overview: Aspose.Imaging for .NET
Aspose.Imaging for .NET is an image processing & manipulation component that allows developers to create, edit, draw or convert images in their .NET application. It allows developers to convert image files to PSD, BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF and GIF formats. Moreover a set of pens, brushes and fonts can be used to draw images or add new elements & text to existing images. Aspose.Imaging for .NET works well with both web & windows applications. Moreover, it adds the support for Silverlight platform.
More about Aspose.Imaging for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.imaging-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Imaging for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.imaging/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Imaging for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.imaging-product-family/498/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Imaging for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose.imaging-product-family.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066