Final Release of Aspose.Pdf.Kit & The Begnning of Merged Aspose.Pdf
(Oct 10 2011 - 02:34:59 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The Last Version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET has been released. As you already know that we have merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET into Aspose.Pdf for .NET, we’re going to discontinue the former from October 2011. The last version of the separate Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET has been published with a few bug fixes. You may use Aspose.Pdf for .NET both for creating new PDF files from scratch and manipulating existing PDF files. We tried to keep you updated with any developments and migration processes. This release includes some important fixed issues as listed below
• Hebrew text is missing while extracting text from PDF
• Barcode font is not applied properly
• Unable to import XML data in a PDF form created with LiveCycle
• ImportXfdf causes font problem
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- New Aspose.Pdf for .NET – Merged Aspose.Pdf.Kit and Aspose.Pdf: A Sneak Peek! : http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-blogs/shahzad-latif/archive/2011/05/04/new-aspose.pdf-for-.net-merged-aspose.pdf.kit-and-aspose.pdf-a-sneak-peek.html
- Migrating from Legacy Code to Merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-blogs/shahzad-latif/archive/2011/06/11/migrating-from-legacy-code-to-merged-aspose.pdf-for-.net.html
- Introduction to Merged Aspose.Pdf API: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-blogs/shahzad-latif/archive/2011/05/14/introduction-to-merged-aspose.pdf-api.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066