Add Rows in Excel Tables/List Object & Formula Bar Control Support
(Sep 19 2011 - 12:28:06 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.1 has been released. It includes some enhancements regarding formatting cells. Users can now add and delete rows in MS Excel Tables/List Objects. The desktop grid control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET, now, provides formula bar control same as MS Excel. This release includes few new and plenty of enhanced features as listed below
• Support formula bar control
• Add a new overloaded method: Cell.SetStyle(Style style, bool explicitFlag)
• Stack Overflow Exception is fixed while generating a PDF file from an ODS file
• Aspose.Cells hangs issue is resolved when opening the file
• Error is fixed when converting Date column (with empty string) in Excel XML format
• Security Warning issues are resolved.
• Excel chart legends shrinking is fixed when saving Excel workbook
• Enhanced Excel chart formatting
• Feature request regarding Exception handling while adding worksheets
• Problems are resolved while copying Worksheets
• MS Excel (Format->AutoFit Row Height) VS Aspose.Cells’ AutoFitRow feature
• Enhanced Pie chart
• Issues with Chart data labels are resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Dynamically Generate Formatted Excel Reports with an Elegant Graph: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/dynamically-generate-formatted-excel-reports-with-an-elegant-graph-1.html
- Creating Hierarchical View Sheet: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/creating-hierarchical-view-sheet.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066