Generate ITF6 BarCode, Render Images in Bitmap & SVG Formats
(Sep 08 2011 - 12:25:41 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports 1.6.0 has been released. It includes support for ITF6 barcodes. It can also render images in both bitmap and SVG formats. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Supports rendering barcodes in JRRenderable.TYPE_IMAGE format
• Supports ITF6 BarCode Generation
• Calculate checksum character for ITF14 by default
• Unable to set back color in barcode
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Use Checksum and Supplement Data for Barcodes: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode-for-jasperreports/use-checksum-and-supplement-data-for-barcodes.html
- Generate Barcode by Specifying Custom Image Size: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode-for-jasperreports/generate-barcode-by-specifying-custom-image-size.html
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports allows developers to display high quality barcode labels on JasperReports that can be rendered further in BMP, JPG, GIF and PNG formats. It supports more than 25 barcode symbologies including Linear or 2D barcodes and can also be integrated into existing and new JasperReport (jrxml) files. Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports is written purely in Java and a single provided JAR file can easily be deployed on the machines running JasperReports or JasperServer.
More about Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/categories/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode-for-jasperreports/default.aspx
- Product Features Review of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode-for-jasperreports/features.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode-for-jasperreports/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.barcode/demo.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for JasperReports blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.report-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067