Render HTML File with Conditional Formatting & Enhanced Pivot Table
(Sep 06 2011 - 01:19:30 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.0 has been released. It includes enhancements regarding Pivot Tables and Smart Markers. You can now change the position of the pivot table items. Aspose.Cells’ Exception handling is improved a bit and an exception will be thrown when you try to name a worksheet with special characters (that is not allowed in MS Excel either). You can now render HTML files applied with conditional formatting. The performance of the Formula Calculation Engine is increased, the Auto-Fit Columns feature is also enhanced which works efficiently now. The grid controls (GridDesktop and GridWeb) provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET, now, support to import Excel files with or without calculated formulas. Moreover, the Comments with images are imported from Excel files. This release includes plenty of enhanced features as listed below
• How to change the position of a Pivot table Item
• Repeating parts of Worksheet based on input data
• Export GroupShape problem into XLS format
• Throw exception when sheet name contains special characters
• Support Conditional Formatting on HTML output
• CalculateFormula() method is Really slow
• The performance of CalculateFormula() method
• Can't Open ODS File
• AutoFitColumns() is extremely slow when columns have Number Format
• Import formulae with values from Excel file
• Import Excel file from stream without calculating all formulae
• DataRow values are resolved
• Chart with 3D Bars to Image issue resolved
• Enhanced Chart to Image
• Radar Chart to Image conversion issues resolved
• Chart Alignment / Size issue resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Extract Images from Worksheets: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/extract-images-from-worksheets.html
- Set Picture as Background Fill in the Chart: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/set-picture-as-background-fill-in-the-chart.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066