Chart Series Markers & TickLables Properties of Axis are Implemented
(Aug 25 2011 - 12:18:35 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.4.0; this is primarily a maintenance release that has improved support for export to PDF. This major product release includes support for implementing chart series markers and TickLables properties of axis. The extended support modifying chart type and adding chart series labels has also been provided in this new release. Some of issues related to presentation saving have also been mitigated in the release. Slide cloning along with chart rendering issues have also been rectified in this release. this release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Support for chart series markers
• Implement TickLabels property of axis
• Missing shapes issue is fixed in generated PDF
• Slide Clone Problem is resolved in this release.
• Enhanced PPT to PPTX conversion
• Hyperlinks lost issue is resolved when exporting to PDF
• Improved Chart color and 3D effect when exported to PDF
• Chart Rendering Issue is resolved
• Problem with opening generated XPS in default windows XPS viewer is resolved now.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Managing Multiple Paragraphs: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/managing-multiple-paragraphs-with-multiple-portions-1.html
- Applying Shadow Effects on Text: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/applying-shadow-effects-on-text.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066