Convert PDF Files to EMF Images, Lab to RGB & PDF to PDF/A Conversion
(Aug 22 2011 - 03:44:05 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (6.1.0) has been released. In this version, we have introduced a new feature to convert PDF files to EMF images and also supported a feature which allows you to specify whether the fields in the concatenated PDF file will be unique or not. There are some other important improvement included in this release such as PDF to PDF/A conversion, fonts rendering, PDF to image conversion, linearization and adding PDF as watermark in an existing PDF file. Performance of filling form fields has also been improved. This release also include some important bug fixes like loading license file from embedded resources, memory usage while concatenation, text extraction, adding image as watermark, finding number of pages of the PDF file, and importing data from XML etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Pdf to Pdf/A font conversion
• Implement EMFDevice
• Concatenate method adds a suffix to the same name fields
• Implement Separation to RGB color conversion
• Implement Lab to RGB color conversion
• Improved performance of Form.FillField and Form.FlattenField
• PdfViewer: Implement Masked Images
• PdfViewer: Imaging: Implement filter chain support
• Improved fonts layer to meet PDF/A requirements
• Implement JPXDecode filter
• Implement DCTDecode filter
• Implement RunLengthDecode filter
• Improve the algorithm of linearization
• PdfViewer: implement SMask feature
• Implement PageNumber check in PdfFileStamp
• Field caption is now correctly read
• Problem while adding Image file as watermark is fixed.
• Application hangs issue is fixed while extracting text from PDF
• Import XML does not work correctly
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert PDF files to EMF images: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/aspose.pdf.devices.emfdevice.html
- Migration from Aspose.Pdf.Kit to Aspose.Pdf 6.x: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/migration-from-aspose-pdf-kit-to-aspose-pdf-6-x.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net Pdf component for the creation and manipulation of Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Create PDF by API, XML templates & XSL-FO files. It supports form field creation, PDF compression options, table creation & manipulation, graph objects, extensive hyperlink functionality, extended security controls, custom font handling, add or remove bookmarks; TOC; attachments & annotations; import or export PDF form data and many more. Also convert HTML, XSL-FO and MS WORD to PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066