Read Journal Items from Outlook PST File & Unicode Character Display
(Aug 18 2011 - 12:28:49 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.7.0 has been released. This new Release includes added support for reading Journal items from Outlook PST file. A client for Time Protocol (RFC 868) is also introduced in this version. The main features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Add support for TimeProtocol
• Create MapiJournal class
• Add optional attendees in meeting request
• Mark MailMessage as serializable
• Embedded images appear as attachments in MSG are resolved.
• POP3 – Exception is fixed on downloading large messages
• Enhanced MSG to EML/MHTML conversion
• Unicode characters now displayed properly in subject in MapiMessage
• Date value is now corrected in ImapMessageInfo.Date
• Start date and End date values are corrected in MapiMessage and MapiCalendar
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Connecting to Exchange Server using IMAP: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/connecting-to-exchange-server-using-imap.html
- Reading Email Messages from Microsoft SharePoint Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/reading-email-messages-from-microsoft-sharepoint-document-library.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066