Export Visio Diagrams to PDF, XPS, PDF/A & Enhanced PDF Rendering
(Aug 16 2011 - 12:35:21 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.4.0. This release supports ‘Export to XPS’ feature and MS Visio diagrams to XPS format. PDF rendering has also been improved in this release and different security, compression, compliance and digital signing features have been included. Now you can render MS Visio diagrams as PDF/A15, PDF/A1a and PDF/A1b. You can also change security and compression settings when rendering diagrams to image or PDF. DefaultFont property has also been introduced in this release. This property can be used when rendering Asian fonts and the required fonts are not installed on the system. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Export Diagram data to PDF (PDF/A-1 compliance)
• Export diagram data to XPS format
• Add DefaultFont property to saving SaveOptions
• Different line ends support by GDI+
• Check Japanese fonts support in rendering features
• Support for Asian font when converting VSD to PDF
• Different security and compression settings for rendering to PDF
• Add evaluation restrictions when writing into VDX format
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export diagram to XPS: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/export-diagram-to-xps.html
- Retrieving fonts information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/retrieving-fonts-information.html
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066