Render Docs Pages to PNG, JPEG, BMP & AutoShapes Rendering to Image
(Aug 15 2011 - 12:13:52 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET & Java (10.3.0) has been released. This release includes great new features for AutoShapes (both VML and DrawingML) are rendered to images when converting to HTML and EPUB. EMF and WMF metafiles are rendered to images when converting to HTML and EPUB. Moreover rendering of document pages to PNG, JPEG and BMP is supported and Framesets are supported in DOCX and WordML 2003. This release includes over 100 great features and fixes. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• AutoShapes (both VML and DrawingML) are rendered to images when converting to HTML and EPUB.
• EMF and WMF metafiles are rendered to images when converting to HTML and EPUB.
• Rendering of document pages to PNG, JPEG and BMP is supported.
• Mergefield date formatting is fixed.
• Framesets are supported in DOCX and WordML 2003.
• Added options to customize UI of the Aspose.Words Flash Document Viewer.
• Improvements in document conversions and rendering.
• All example code in the documentation is updated and fixed for Java.
• All sample projects are updated and fixed for Java.
• Date formatting now properly working upon mail merge.
• Mergefields that contain a full stop are not populated during mail merge in the Java demos
• Get all code working in the Aspose.Words for Java samples
• Image rendering issues are fixed
• Image now looks properly after converting to HTML
• Make a sample that shows how to produce many documents during one mail merge
• Table formatting issues are fixed after open/save document.
• Add option that specifies whether metafiles should be exported as raster or as vector images to PDF.
• Document formatting is now different after open/save document.
• Link to the SilverLight demo in the documentation is corrected.
• Position of text around floating shape is corrected.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Why Aspose products rather than Open XML SDK?http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/why-not-open-xml-sdk.html
- How-to: Change Page Setup for Whole Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/howto-change-page-setup-for-whole-document.html
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables Java & .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
Homepage of Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.words-for-java/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.words/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.words-product-family/75/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.words-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066