Convert PDF to Image, Extract Text & Enhanced Security Features
(Aug 10 2011 - 11:54:06 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (5.8.0) has been released. There have been many improvements in the existing features as well as some new features are also added. It includes improved PDF to image conversion, field flattening, text extraction, page extraction, filling fields with images, security and concatenation related features. We have also enhanced the feature to add multiple rows in the multiline text box using carriage return and line feed i.e. “\r\n”. This release includes plenty of fixed issues as listed below
• PDF to image conversion produces blank images
• Aspose does not support field flattening in append mode
• Characters randomly missing in extracted text
• Unable to cast exception on extracting pages
• Filling multiple fields of same name with image
• Contents are not shown properly after concatenation
• Unable to concatenate the PDF file
• Adding carriage return and line feed in text field
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Getting Form Field Names and Values: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/getting-form-field-names-and-values.html
- How to Fill Form Fields With API? : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/how-to-fill-form-fields-with-api.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066