Read Manually Entered Custom Field Values & Selected From Lookup Table
(Aug 08 2011 - 03:05:42 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.9.0 includes new remarkable features of reading custom field values (extended attributes) which are selected using a lookup table in MS Project 2003 MPP files. Now you can read manually entered custom field values as well as the values selected from a lookup table. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Read custom values (extended attributes) selected from Lookup table from MS Project 2003 MPP files
• Types of resources issue is fixed after saving XML as MPP
• Read deleted task as empty from MS Project 2007 MPP is now fixed
• Incorrect extended attribute definition value list is now corrected when reading from XML files
• Incorrect MPP tasks tree building is now corrected in case of empty tasks
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Rendering Project Data to Gantt Chart Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/rendering-project-data-to-gantt-chart-image-1.html
- Extended attributes of a task: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/extended-attributes-of-a-task.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066