Import Charts/Shapes from Excel to Grid Controls & Enhanced Printing
(Jul 29 2011 - 01:26:11 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 6.0.1 has been released. It includes several enhancements regarding Exception Handling and Chart’s Formatting modules. The performance is enhanced regarding Printing Worksheets and Worksheet-to-Image features. The grid controls (GridDesktop and GridWeb) now, support to load Excel files having charts and shapes. The desktop control allows you to export MS Excel 2007 files with more than 256 columns. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Import charts and shapes from Excel file
• Enhanced Print function on client side
• Export column index of each Cell in the SpreadSheetML file
• Export more than 256 columns to Excel 2007 files
• Enhanced rendering shape images with EMF format instead of JPEG format
• How to format Axis in a Line chart
• Checking presence of password
• Enhanced Printing of worksheet
• SheetRender.ToImage() hangs without an exception or error is now fixed.
• Legend/Data issues are resolved when generating images
• ROUND function by Aspose.Cells now gives correct values.
• INDIRECT formula is fixed when generated in XLSB format
• Problem with recalculation is resolved.
• Watermark issue is resolved when converting to PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save Each Worksheet to a Different PDF File: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/save-each-worksheet-to-a-different-pdf-file.html
- Converting Worksheet to Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-worksheet-to-image.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066