Read OLE & Multimedia Objects with SmartArt & Charts Rendering
(Jul 21 2011 - 12:10:56 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.3.0; this major product release includes the maiden support for SmartArt rendering. Moreover this product release is no more dependent on Aspose.Cells for .NET for rendering of charts. The chart support has been completely rewritten. The missing support for scattered charts with multiple series and markers support for chart series has also been included in this new release. The PPT to PPTX conversion features have also been improved by addition of Auto Shapes, Ole object and multimedia objects reading while conversion. Many of slide rendering and cloning issues have also been addressed in this new release. We have also enhanced the capability of our product by adding more enriched support for PowerPoint 2010 presentations. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Support for custom or named slide shows
• ActiveX controls within slide
• More options for charts series and categories
• SmartArt rendering
• Themes implementation
• Enhanced image transformation: stage 1
• Implement enhanced background fill rendering
• Problem in thumbnail generation is resolved.
• Smart art lost issue is resolved on thumbnail and PDF generation
• Adding new series to chart corrupts the presentation is fixed now.
• Exception is resolved while Adding Video Frame to PPTX Slide
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Creating a Chart from Scratch: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/creating-a-chart-from-scratch.html
- Updating an Existing Chart: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/updating-an-existing-chart.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066