Visio VDW, VST & VTX Formats Reading, Export Diagram Data to Image
(Jul 18 2011 - 04:24:25 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.3.0. This release supports reading MS Visio VDW, VST and VTX formats. Using this new release, you can also read undocumented functions in MS Visio VSD format. This release allows users to render text with transformation to most popular image formats as well as save them as PDF. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Read/Write support for MS Visio 2003/2007/2010 XML templates VTX files.
• Export Diagram data to image.
• Read MS Visio Web Drawing VDW files(new for MS Visio 2010 format).
• Rendering the text of a shape to image.
• Implement rendering text with transformation to image.
• Read MS Visio 2003/2007/2010 binary templates VST files.
• Implement reading values with units in expressions in Visio VSD format.
• Read undocumented function in Visio VSD format.
• Sorting background and foreground pages for Multipage TIFF rendering.
• Diagram to JPEG rendering with different options.
• Add SaveForegroundPagesOnly parameter to PdfSaveOption and ImageSaveOption.
• Tabs support in text rendering.
• Background page rendering.
• Multipage TIFF rendering.
• Support multiple SolutionXML elements.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export diagram to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/export-diagram-to-pdf.html
- Writing Visio document summary information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/writing-visio-document-summary-information.html
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model.It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
-Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067