Set Field Properties, Add Image & Add Stamp Related Features are Enhanced
(Jul 12 2011 - 01:43:18 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (5.7.0) has been released. There have been many improvements in the existing features as well as some new features are also added. It includes enhanced features like adding image, extracting text, setting form field attributes, importing and exporting annotations, filling image field and adding multiline text in a text box. This release includes plenty of improved features and fixes as listed below
• Barcode (image) is being added on the whole page
• Aspose does not support Field flattening in append mode.
• Adding multiline text changes font of the text box
• Stamp is applied on all pages instead of specified page
• Problem setting FormFieldFacade attributes
• Missing contents on printed output
• Name and CreationDate attributes are missing when exporting annotation
We would like to share with you that we have also released merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET. This merged version contains the features of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET; it also contains a new DOM API. Click here view complete details about merged Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Export Excel worksheet data to fill PDF form: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/export-excel-worksheet-data-to-fill-pdf-form.html
- Importing and Exporting Annotations to XFDF:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET:
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066