Exchange Mailbox Manipulation & Read Information from a Config File
(Jul 08 2011 - 01:41:53 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.6.0 has been released. This new Release includes some new features for Exchange mailbox manipulation. Users can now access another user’s mailbox on Exchange Server and also create new public folders. SmtpClient class now has the ability to read the authentication information from a config file. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• SmtpClient - Get information from config file
• ExchangeClient class - Read folders and emails from another mailbox
• ExchangeWebServiceClient - Create a new public folder
• Insert a multi-valued mapi property in MSG file
• IsHtml or TextFormat property needed in MapiMessage
• Unicode data in subject of EML is displayed correctly
• Encoding is handled correctly for subject
• MapiMessage.BodyHtml now display Unicode characters correctly
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Get Mail Tips from Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/get-mail-tips-from-exchange-server.html
- Manage User Configuration on Exchange Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/manage-user-configuration-on-exchange-server.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066