Importing XML Data to PDF File & Rendering Text on Converted Images
(Jun 09 2011 - 11:43:31 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (5.6.0) has been released. It includes importing XML data to the PDF file, exporting annotations to XFDF, concatenating XFA forms, converting PDF to PNG and JPEG images, setting PDF privileges, adding stamp to the PDF file, and rendering text on the converted images. This release includes many fixed issues related to PdfFileEditor, Form, PdfAnnotationEditor, PdfConverter, PdfFileSecurity, and PdfFileStamp classes as given below.
• Concatenating XFA forms is not allowed
• Problems filling data using ImportXml method
• Problem converting PDF with CAD drawings to PNG using PdfConverter
• Content copying is allowed even the privileges are set to not allowed
• Inset images are missing from output images - 2
• Contents are missing when PDF is converted to JPEG
• Image stamp colors are changed in the output file
• Contents are missing from the output images produced with PdfConverter
• Inset images are missing from output images
• Problem with overlays: output image is not in good shape
• Most of the text is missing from the output images
• PDF to PNG conversion: images are blacked out
• Encrypted PDF file shows AllowAll behavior
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting an FDF to XML format: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/converting-an-fdf-to-xml-format.html
- Concatenating Pdf files in Particular folder: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/concatenating-pdf-files-in-particular-folder.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/215/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066