Export Calendar Items in PST File to ICS Format & PST Files Loading
(Jun 08 2011 - 11:14:55 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.5.0 has been released. This new Release added support for exporting calendar items in PST file to ICS format. Saving calendar items as MSG was already available, now with ICS export; you can add or synchronize these calendar items with any other application that understands the common ICS format. Some new methods have also been added in our ExchangeWebServiceClient class with some important bug fixes. The new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Add EmptyFolder() method to ExchangeWebServiceClient
• ExchangeWebServiceClient: Add method to Delete message permanently
• Save PST calendar entries as ICS
• Make header information optional when saving message as MHTML
• Formatting of RTF body is incorrect with MapiMessage.BodyRtf
• Calendar attachments inside EML converted to MSG
• PST files loading issues are resolved.
• Invalid Charset issues resolved when loading EML file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Save Calendar Items from Outlook PST to Disk in ICS format: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/save-calendar-items-from-outlook-pst-to-disk-in-ics-format.html
- Set Default Text Encoding in Email Message: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/set-default-text-encoding-in-email-message.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components. Also support is added for reading messages from Microsoft Exchange Server.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066