High Computability with Non-English Characters & TIFF to PDF Conversion
(Jun 07 2011 - 12:48:22 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.3.0) has been released. This new release includes some hot fixes of the critical/demanding issues reported earlier, a remarkable improvement while converting TIFF images into PDF file, enhanced HTML pages conversion into PDF format and has made the product more compatible with non-English characters especially Arabic characters. Some other issues related to and minor issues related to Table of Contents are also fixed in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• Update BookmarkLevel property name
• HTML to PDF formatting issue is resolved.
• Enhanced Arabic text display in Bookmark area
• Direction of Hebrew text is reversed over Windows7
• Enhanced TIFF to PDF conversion
• Incorrect page number display issues are resolved in Table Of Contents
• Enhanced image placement while using BindFO
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Bind XML and work with individual objects: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/bind-xml-and-work-with-individual-objects.html
- How to create MultiLayer PDF document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-create-multilayer-pdf-document.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066