MS Visio VSD, VDX, VSS & VSX Formats Support, Render Diagram to PDF
(Jun 06 2011 - 12:09:25 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 1.2.0. This release supports reading MS Visio 2003, 2007 and 2010 diagrams (VSD, VDX, VSS and VSX formats) and saving these diagrams as VDX or VSX formats. Users can read many more fields, formulas and functions in this release as compared to the previous releases. This release allows you to render your diagrams to most popular image formats as well as save them as PDF. This release includes plenty of new features as listed below
• Read MS Visio 2007/2003 VSD format
• Read MS Visio 2010/2007/2003 VSS format
• Write MS Visio 2007/2003 VDX format
• Read or write MS Visio 2010/2007/2003 VSX format
• Render diagrams to image (BMP, JPEG, TIFF, EMF and PNG)
• Reading formulas from MS Visio binary formats (VSD/VSS) has been improved
• Basic shapes rendering to image and PDF.
• Implement different fillings for shape rendering.
• Implement rendering text that contains multiple lines to image.
• Read most popular fields in formulas.
• Read most popular functions in Visio VSD 2010 format
• Implement Master and MasterShape reference in Shape object.
• Implement master icon data reading from MS Visio binaries (VSD/VSS).
• Implement elliptical arcs rendering to image in common case.
• Read most popular formulas data from MS Visio 2010 VSD files.
• Add support for MS Visio 2003 VSD format.
• Add MS Visio 2007 VSD format reading support.
• Read VisioDocument attributes data from MS Visio 2010 VSD files.
• Add read/write support for MS Visio 2007 VDX format.
• Investigate MS Visio 2010 VSS files format.
• Export diagrams to PDF.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Diagram for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Diagram for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Retrieving masters information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/retrieving-masters-information.html
- Retrieving connectors information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/retrieving-connectors-information.html
Overview: Aspose.Diagram for .NET
Aspose.Diagram is a class library for working with MS Visio files & is a pure .NET alternate for MS Visio Object Model. It enables developers to work with VSD & VDX files on ASP.NET web applications, web services & Windows applications. It makes use of the advanced functionality of Visio's services to manipulate Visio docs on a server. Developer can open files & manipulate the elements of the diagram, from lines and fills, to more complex elements, and then export to native Visio formats or XML.
More about Aspose.Diagram for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Diagram for .NET:
- Online documentation of Aspose.Diagram for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.diagram-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Diagram for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.diagram-for-.net/489/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Diagram for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-products/aspose-diagram-for-net.html
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067