Manage Exchange Server 2010 Implementation & MapiMessage Support
(May 29 2011 - 11:34:00 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.4.0 has been released. This new Release added support for Exchange Web Services like manage inbox rules, user configuration, conversation items and get mail tips. All these features require MS Exchange Server 2010 SP1. Moreover Provide support to set values to properties like RtfBody, subject etc with MapiMessage and Add support for setting reply to address in MapiMessage. The new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Provide support to set values to properties like RtfBody, subject etc with MapiMessage
• Add support for setting reply to address in MapiMessage
• MapiMessage public constructor added
• New Exchange Web Services Features implementation
• Add support for access to public folders for Exchange 2003
• ExchangeWebServiceClient - Read folders and emails from another Exchange mailbox
• Add a new custom named property in MSG file
• Eml to Msg conversion - difference in files
• High memory consumption issues resolved while loading an EML file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Authorizing the Application with Twitter: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/authorizing-the-application-with-twitter.html
- Advanced Ftp Functionality: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/advanced-ftp-functionality.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components. Also support is added for reading messages from Microsoft Exchange Server.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066