PDF/A Generation, Render English/Numeric Chars Inside Arabic Text
(May 20 2011 - 01:17:05 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.2.1) has been released. This new release includes feature of generating PDF/A compliant documents. With this version, now you have the capabilities to generate PDF/A-1A or PDF/A-1B compliant documents. Aspose.Pdf is very stable and handy while working with non-English characters and with this release; the support for Arabic Text has become more viable. The product has become so intelligent that even if some English/Numeric text is placed between Arabic context, it automatically displays the contents in appropriate format i.e. Arabic Text in RTL and English/Numeric contents in their respective sequence. Some of the critical/demanding issues reported earlier have fixed been fixed in this release. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• Auto set the Image Height and Width information according to Table cell dimensions.
• Resultant PDF is PDF/A compliant
• Nested Tables now properly working
• CSS margin-left and padding-left appearance issues are resolved.
• TIFF with JPEG compression is properly working over Windows XP.
• CSS: text-align issues are resolved and now properly working
• Issue resolved while displaying image icon with Arabic content inside text object
• English and Numeric characters inside Arabic text are now being rendered properly
• Image display issues are resolved when placing TIFF image inside PDF
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Create PDF/A-1 with Aspose.Pdf: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-create-pdfa1-with-aspose-pdf.html
- Using hyphenation while creating PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/using-hyphenation-while-creating-pdf.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066