Transfer & Synchronize Files From SharePoint Doc Library to Dropbox
(May 10 2011 - 10:58:18 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are thrilled to announce the release of Aspose.Network for SharePoint 1.3.0. This new release includes support for transferring and synchronizing files in the SharePoint 2010 Document Library with Dropbox file sharing services. You can easily select any file(s) from the SharePoint Document Library and send them to Dropbox. Also users can prefer automatic synchronization of files from SharePoint to Dropbox and vice versa. This release includes plenty of new and updated features as listed below
• Send selected file(s) from SharePoint Document Library to Dropbox.
• Synchronize files from SharePoint to Dropbox.
• Synchronize files from Dropbox to SharePoint.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Send Selected Files to Dropbox: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/send-selected-files-to-dropbox.html
- Synchronize Files with Dropbox: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/synchronize-files-with-dropbox.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for SharePoint
Aspose.Network for SharePoint consists of three sub-products and allows users to convert email message files from EML to MSG or vice versa within the SharePoint’s Document Library. You can synchronize files from SharePoint document library with FTP server and also sync emails from SharePoint's custom list of emails with POP3, IMAP or Microsoft Exchange Server. Other features like; extraction of attachments from email, and FTP servers with SSL are also supported.
More about Aspose.Network for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/categories/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/features.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for SharePoint at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for SharePoint Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for SharePoint blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066