Convert SVG to PDF & Ignoring Unrecognized CSS Tags in HTML Conv.
(May 05 2011 - 10:29:37 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.2.0) has been released. This new release includes support for converting raster images such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, TIFF etc and conversion of Scalable vector Graphics images into PDF format. Some of the issues reported earlier have fixed along with some new features like ignoring unrecognized CSS tags when converting HTML to PDF, creation of transparent form field, compatibility of product with Mono and a very high demanding feature of converting SVG files into PDF format have been added in this new release. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• SVG to PDF conversion
• Mono Compatibility; get rid of Interop
• Ignore unrecognised css tags without generating exception?
• Unable to use license file as an embedded resource
• Transparent form fields issues are fixed
• Generic GDI+ error is resolved when converting TIFF files to PDF
• Paragraphs with different font size
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Sending Pdf to browser over SSL: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/sending-pdf-to-browser-over-ssl.html
- How to convert an Image to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-convert-an-image-to-pdf.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066