Mozilla Thunderbird Mail Storage, VCard & ICS File Support Added
(Apr 26 2011 - 11:55:03 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.3.0 has been released. This new Release added support for reading and writing email messages to Mozilla Thunderbird’s mail storage file. You can add/import new message(s) to the mail storage. Exporting emails from Thunderbird’s mail storage to EML or MSG format is also added to this version. Also vCard and ICS file formats support in this release. With this new release it is now possible to export contacts from MS Outlook PST file to vCard (VCF) format. The new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Add saving to ics format in Appointment class
• Save newly added MapiProperty to msg file
• Make Attachment.ContentStream writable
• VCard file format support
• Add support for Thunderbird's mail storage
• Open password protected PST file
• Load ics file
• Add support for PST to MBOX conversion in MailboxConverter
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Write New Messages toThunderbird Mail Storage: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/write-new-messages-tothunderbird-mail-storage.html
- Reading Messages from Thunderbird Mail Storage: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/reading-messages-from-thunderbird-mail-storage.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components. Also support is added for reading messages from Microsoft Exchange Server.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066