Text Extraction, PDF to Image Con. & PDF Form Features are Enhanced
(Apr 25 2011 - 02:10:11 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (5.5.0) has been released. It includes enhanced PDF to Image conversion. This release also include Text extraction and form related features like filling text fields, selecting radio button and filling values in the combo box. Exporting annotation feature is also improved. This release includes many fixed issues relating to annotations, PDF forms, text extraction and PDF to image conversion as listed below
• Annotation is truncated when exported second time
• Font issue resolved while filling the form fields
• Converted TIFF file's size is now equal to the original PDF
• Radio buttons are not selected when values are imported from XML
• PDF to TIFF conversion now produces good quality output
• PDF to JPG Conversion issues with .NET 4.0 is resolved
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Adding Header, Footer and Page Number in a PDF:
- Manipulating Images in an Existing PDF File: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/manipulating-images-in-an-existing-pdf-file.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/215/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066