MS Excel 2010 Encryption Support with Advance Printing Options
(Apr 18 2011 - 01:15:43 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.2 has been released. It includes support for MS Excel 2010 encryption types. Users can insert a common value into all the cells of a given range. Moreover, the printing options have been enhanced as well and you can disable or hide Printing-Process dialog box for your need, and can also change the paper’s source while printing spreadsheets. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Inserts a common value into all the cells of the range by using Range.Value.
• Supports MS Excel 2010 encryption.
• Supports setting grouped rows’ state to ‘Expanded’ or ‘Collapsed’ on the client side.
• Provides support to disable/hide Printing-Process dialog box
• Supports to change paper source while printing.
• Enhanced XLS to PDF conversion
• Enhanced Excel to PDF conversion
• Pivot table issues resolved
• Problems with complex bar chart are resolved.
• Fixed exporting columns’ styles to Excel file
• 45 enhancements and fixes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Copying Rows and Columns: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/copying-rows-and-columns.html
- Exporting Data from Worksheets: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/exporting-data-from-worksheets.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066