Create Multiple TOC in Single PDF & Stable HTML to PDF Conversion
(Apr 04 2011 - 01:52:11 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.1.0) has been released. This new release includes better support for placing Arabic, Hebrew etc text inside PDF in their normal way. Create Multiple TOC (Table of Contents) in a single PDF; specify different background color for each Heading object. A very intelligent feature of placing image as table cell background has been introduced. This feature allows you to cut and place a specific portion of image either it can be Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Left or Bottom-Right. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• Rounded corners on tables
• More stable HTML to PDF conversion
• Hebrew text display issue is resolved
• Footnote /Endnote feature is now properly working
• Table border issues is resolved when converting HTML page into PDF
• New line is now properly rendered in Pdf header
• Arabic text is being displayed in Bottom to Top approach
• Creating 2 TOC inside PDF product
• Cell background image alignment and size
• Font inside table cell, are now inherited from table object in XML
• Create Round border for Row/Table object
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Bind XML and work with individual objects: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/bind-xml-and-work-with-individual-objects.html
- Merge Xml Files in PDF Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/merge-xml-files-in-pdf-document.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066