Read Start & Finish Variance Values & Tasks Duration Calculation
(Mar 28 2011 - 02:18:38 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.7.0 includes new remarkable features of reading slack (start, finish and total) values as well as start and finish variance values from MS Project 2010 MPP files. It also includes calculating task’s split parts as well as task’s finish date from its start date and duration. Ignoring incorrect values from damaged project files and reading IsCritical flag from MPP files is also supported in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Calculate task's split parts
• Calculate task's finish date from its start date and duration
• Read IsCritical flag from MPP files
• Ignore incorrect values from damaged project files
• Read TotalSlack values from MS Project 2010 MPP files
• Read StartSlack and FinishSlack values from MS Project 2010 MPP files
• Read StartVariance and FinishVariance values from MPP files
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Resource assignment general properties: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/resource-assignment-general-properties.html
- Cost related issues of a resource: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/cost-related-issues-of-a-resource.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066