Arabic Text Rendering in PDF Conversion & Multiple Cells Operation
(Mar 18 2011 - 01:34:18 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.1 has been released. It includes support to render Arabic text in PDF conversion. The web control provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET now allows selecting multiple cells using “CTRL” key. Moreover, both windows and web controls provided by Aspose.Cells for .NET support to calculate Array constants in Formulas.This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Supports Arabic text rendering in PDF conversion.
• Supports calculating array constants in Formulas.
• Supports multiple non-sequential cells operations.
• 19 enhancements and fixes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Move Range of Cells in a Worksheet: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/move-range-of-cells-in-a-worksheet.html
- Setting Strong Encryption Type: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/setting-strong-encryption-type.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066