Display Arabic Digits, Dates in PDF & .NET Framework 4.0 Support
(Mar 16 2011 - 03:36:10 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.0.1) has been released. This new release includes better support of displaying Arabic digits, dates and punctuation inside PDF document and more stability with .NET Framework 4.0. Users can also add images stored in Unmanaged MemoryStream object. There has been a huge requirement of specifying different Background color information for different levels of Table of Contents and I am pleased to share that this requirement can be accomplished with this release. The product has become more viable to render em, Strong, Center and many other tags inside PDF document. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• Arabic digits,dates and punctuation support
• Different background colors for TOC top level headings Release: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
• Use license file as an embedded resource
• Enhanced em & strong tags support
• Margin.Top information for table is properly rendered
• HTML CENTER tag issue is resolved
• Text Alignment is now properly working when IsHtmlTagSupported is set to true
• TextBox issues are resolved when setting font color information
• Bullet points for unordered list are now properly displayed with Frutiger Light font
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to convert MemoryStream Image to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-convert-memorystream-image-to-pdf.html
- Set License for Web User Control: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/set-license-for-web-user-control.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066