Process PDF File in Memory with File Stream & Memory Stream Support
(Mar 14 2011 - 03:10:11 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
• Introduce overloaded Strip method with Streams as parameters
• Highlight existing fields now visible in the concatenated output
• Implement autodetect ForceOverprint property of PdfConverter class
• Problem successfully resolved while converting PDF file to image
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Highlighting Text with ReplaceText Method:
- Import and Export Bookmarks: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/import-and-export-bookmarks.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/215/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066