Read Pivot Tables, Shapes in XLSX Files & Stable Excel to PDF Conv.
(Mar 10 2011 - 12:00:24 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.2 has been released. It includes support to read pivot tables in the template files. You may add Line shape to Excel 2007/2010 XLSX files now. Moreover, you can get/set Gridlines’ visibility of different worksheets in ODS files. Also some important features/modules are further optimized, including Chart-to-Image, Sheet-to-Image, Excel-to-PDF, Parsing Formulas and Copying Cells etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Supports to read Pivot Tables from the template files.
• Adds LineShape to Excel 2007 XLSX files.
• Provides support to set Series name when setting Chart’s data source.
• Supports to get/set Gridlines’ visibility of different Worksheets in ODS files.
• Enhanced reading Shapes from XLSX files.
• Enhanced Chart-to-Image, Sheet-to-Image and Excel-to-PDF features.
• Enhancement is made for parsing Formulas.
• Enhancement is made for copying Cells.
• 31 fixes and enhancements.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Setting PivotTables Appearance: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/setting-pivottables-appearance.html
- Converting Worksheet to Image: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/converting-worksheet-to-image.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells is a Java component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. Other features include creating spreadsheets, opening encrypted excel files, macros, VBA, unicode, formula settings, pivot tables, importing data from JDBC ResultSet and support of CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF, ODS and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007. It is compatible with Windows, Linux & Unix and supports all advanced features of data management, formatting, worksheet, charting and graphics.
More about Aspose.Cells for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.cells-product-family/19/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066