Synchronize Files Between SharePoint Doc Library & Banckle Server
(Mar 07 2011 - 12:59:23 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are thrilled to announce the release of Aspose.Network for SharePoint 1.2.0. This release includes support for files transfer between SharePoint Document Library and Banckle File Sharing Server. You can either select any file(s) and send to Banckle directly from the SharePoint Document Library or setup synchronization which will automatically transfer the files to/from Banckle after a specified time interval. This release includes plenty of new and updated features as listed below
• Send selected file(s) to Banckle File Sharing Server
• Synchronize files with Banckle File Sharing Server
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for SharePoint documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Send Selected Files to Banckle File Sharing Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/send-selected-files-to-banckle-file-sharing-server.html
- Synchronize Files with Banckle File Sharing Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/synchronize-files-with-banckle-file-sharing-server.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for SharePoint
Aspose.Network for SharePoint consists of three sub-products and allows users to convert email message files from EML to MSG or vice versa within the SharePoint’s Document Library. You can synchronize files from SharePoint document library with FTP server and also sync emails from SharePoint's custom list of emails with POP3, IMAP or Microsoft Exchange Server. Other features like; extraction of attachments from email, and FTP servers with SSL are also supported.
More about Aspose.Network for SharePoint
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/categories/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Network for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/features.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for SharePoint at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for SharePoint Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for SharePoint blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066