Aspose.Newsletter March 2011 Edition is out Now
(Mar 04 2011 - 02:24:09 AM
) - [print blog
Aspose Newsletter for March 2011 has now been published that highlights all the newly supported features offered in the recent releases of its JasperReports exporters, SQL Server rendering extensions, .NET, Java & SharePoint components. This month’s technical article explains how to validate one or more signatures in a document & check its security certificate. Also a demo for updating chart data with OLE frames using Aspose.Slides & Auto-filtering data in the technical tip section.
Product Spotlight – Merging Aspose.Pdf and Aspose.Pdf.Kit
Aspose.Pdf allows developers to create and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. Aspose.Pdf.Kit allows developers to manage and manipulate existing PDF files, and manage form fields within PDF files.
The two products are often used together and have much complementary functionality. We have therefore decided to merge the two products. This benefits our customers by making the product easier to understand and use. We will provide an easy migration path for customers of the existing products to get the new product. The old products will be supported until your software subscription expires. To know more about both the products please visit our Aspose.Pdf Product Family page at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx
Technical Article – Working with digital signatures in Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words gives you access to a documents digital signature (or signatures if it has several) through the Digital Signatures collection. It is possible to validate one or more signatures in a document as well as to check its security certificate. Click below to read the complete article: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/access-and-verify-digital-signatures.html
Updates about new product releases
1. Aspose.Total for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.total-for-.net/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest .NET products.
2. Aspose.Words for .NET 9.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx - adds access permission to PDF creation and fixes a number of issues.
3. Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx - enhances conversion features and adds a number of features to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.
4. Aspose.Pdf for .NET 5.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx - fixes a number of issues.
5. Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.0.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx - adds ODP format import and improves chart management.
6. Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET 5.3.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx - improves image conversions, text rendering and concatenation.
7. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 3.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.barcode-for-.net/default.aspx - adds four new image management features and fixes and issue.
8. Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.6.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx - adds three new features, including read write MS Office Project XML.
9. Aspose.Network for .NET 6.1.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx - adds several new features, including support for OST, and fixes a number of issues.
10. Aspose.Total for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.total-for-java/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest Java products.
11. Aspose.Cells for Java 2.5.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.cells-for-java/default.aspx - adds new features and fixes a number of issues.
12. Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.8.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx - improves HTML to PDF conversion and fixes a number of issues.
13. Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.5.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx - adds auto-wrapping of captions, and SCC-14 generation.
14. Aspose.Total for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.total-for-reporting-services/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest SSRS products.
15. Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 3.9.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.slides-for-reporting-services/default.aspx - resolves an issue with tables.
16. Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.7.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/default.aspx - improves conditional formatting, adds tablix report item rendering and a number of fixes.
17. Aspose.Total for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose-total-for-jasperreports/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest JasperReport products.
18. Aspose.Slides for JasperReport 1.5.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.slides-for-jasperreports/default.aspx - fixes alignment and formatting issues.
19. Aspose.Cells for JasperReports 1.1.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.cells-for-jasperreports/default.aspx - improves Microsoft Excel 2007 file parsing.
20. Aspose.Total for SharePoint: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.total-for-sharepoint/default.aspx - a compilation of our latest SharePoint products.
21. Aspose.Cells for SharePoint 2.0.1: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.cells-for-sharepoint/default.aspx - fixes PDF conversion formatting issues.
22. Aspose.Network for SharePoint 1.2.0: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/73/sharepoint-components/aspose.network-for-sharepoint/default.aspx - enhances SharePoint email synchronisation.
Tutorial Video – Updating Chart Data with OLE Frames using Aspose.Slides
Aspose.Slides lets you create and manipulate Microsoft PowerPoint files in many different ways. This video tutorial shows you how to update a section of a chart from OLE frame data. The process is complete: from how to apply an Aspose.Slides license, open a presentation, select the data to update, updating the data to saving and viewing the resulting presentation. The video is just under 2 minutes long. Click below to watch Video: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.slides-for-java/updatechart.html
Migration Tip – Auto-filtering data with Aspose.Cells and VSTO
Microsoft Excel’s auto-filter feature allows you create a filter on a column, using the values in that column as the filter. It makes it easy to select only pertinent values from a list. When you work in a .NET environment, you can create a spreadsheet, populate it with values and apply an auto-filter programmatically. This migration tip shows how to do this using VSTO and Aspose.Cells, both using C# and VB. The. Read the migration tip at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/auto-filter-data.html
Collect your copy of Aspose Newsletter, December 2011 edition
Collect the English version of this newsletter: http://www.aspose.com/blogs/aspose-business/customer-newsletters/archive/2011/03/02/aspose-newsletter-march-2011.html
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066
Aspose - Your File Format Experts