Convert PCL5 to PDF, Display UNICODE & ASCII Characters Inside PDF
(Feb 22 2011 - 12:22:55 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for Java 2.8.0 has been released. This release includes some new remarkable and improved features like support of PCL files to PDF conversion. PCL (Printer Command Language) is a Hewlett-Packard printer language has developed to access standard printer features. In current version of Aspose.Pdf for Java you will be able to convert PCL5 files containing text, raster and vector graphics to PDF documents. Numerous issues regarding HTML to PDF conversion have been fixed in this release. Moreover, the product has also become more viable for displaying ASCII and non-English text inside PDF document. Below is the list of main new and improved features added in this release.
• PCL files to PDF conversion
• Issues resolved while displaying ASCII characters in PDF
• Multiple columns is now supported
• MarginBottom property for Image is now working in XML to PDF conversion
• Enhanced Html to PDF conversion
• HTML to PDF, Spaces and V-Align issues resolved
• Bmp image now supported
• Convert PCL5 files containing text, raster and vector graphics to PDF
• Vertical Alignment of Text is now working properly
• Table Alignment issues is resolved.
• Data of inner list items is not displaying when using nested "UL" tags
• Hebrew text is displaying in correct order now
• Multiline hyperlinks issue resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Set Border Style, Margins and Padding of the Table: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/set-border-style-margins-and-padding-of-the-table.html
- Set Page Transition Effect for PDF document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/set-page-transition-effect.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Java
More about Aspose.Pdf for Java
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Java at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.pdf-for-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Java blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066