Create Matrix Templates in Excel & Report Conditional Formatting
(Feb 21 2011 - 12:23:58 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.7.0 has been released. It includes Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services designer supports to create matrix template in MS Excel. The Conditional Formatting for table and matrix report items is also supported. Moreover, the Encryption Configuration is also enhanced in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services designer supports to create matrix template in Excel.
• Supports Conditional Formatting for table and matrix report items.
• Adds rendering tablix report item only for CSV and TXT formats in SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services.
• Optimizes Encryption configuration in Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices.xml file.
• Fixed Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services report designer and report format bug.
• Fixed hiding row bug.
• Fixed merging row algorithm.
• SSRS CSV Export Encoding issue is resolved
• Column groups in Aspose.Cells.ReportingServices
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Create matrix template in MS Excel: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/design-matrix.html
- The Conditional Formatting for table and matrix report items: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/how-to-set-conditional-formatting-for-report-item.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services. Unlike the built-in renderer for Excel based reports, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services provides an extended feature set and allows RDL reports to be converted to: Excel 97-2003 binary XLS format, SpreadsheetML or the Excel2007 XLSX format. With Aspose.Cells Report Designer tool, users can design & deliver reports into MS Excel directly without using Visual Studio IDE.
More about Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/demos/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells/demo.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066