Convert PDF to Image with Improved Text Rendering & OpenType Font
(Feb 18 2011 - 12:30:19 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (5.3.0) has been released. It includes PDF to image conversion with improved text rendering, better OpenType font support during image conversion and importing data from XML to PDF form. Users can also save a particular range of the PDF pages as a single TIFF image with this latest version. In addition to that, our developers have enhanced ImportXml method to import multiple rows into a PDF form. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• PDF to image conversion with improved text rendering
• PDF to Image conversion Issue is resolved when using OpenType font
• The Evaluator class is now enhanced and parses the PostScript functions correctly
• Shading works correctly
• SaveAsTIFF method converts only selected pages to TIFF instead of all pages
• Highlight existing fields tab is now visible in the concatenated output
• Output contains black boxes when PDF is converted to JPEG
• Now text or images are rendered properly in the output images
• Subject is shown in English language correctly now
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Performance Improvement for PDF to TIFF Conversion:
- Manipulating Images in an Existing PDF File:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/215/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066