Connect Outlook to Exchange Server & Save Emails & Contact Locally
(Feb 14 2011 - 12:21:37 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 6.1.0 has been released. This new Release supports reading OST files. OST files are used by Microsoft Outlook connected to an Exchange Server to store the emails, contacts and calendars locally. Moreover some new features related to Exchange/FTP Servers and some important bug fixes are also included in this release. The new and improved features added in this release are listed below
• Add OST format support
• FTP - Delete multiple files from a folder matching a pattern
• Get contacts information from Exchange server
• Add auto-detect of line separators of eml
• Add support to get first N number of messages from Exchange
• Custom outlook form properties are lost using ExchangeClient.FetchMessage()
• ImapClient.ListFolders() not returning sub-folders
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Internet Control Message Protocol: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/internet-control-message-protocol.html
- Adding Attachments and HTML Text to Outlook Msg File: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/adding-attachments-and-html-text-to-outlook-msg-file.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components. Also support is added for reading messages from Microsoft Exchange Server.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066