MS Office Project 2010 XML Format Support & Tasks Identification
(Feb 10 2011 - 11:22:52 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.6.0 includes new remarkable features of reading/writing MS Project 2010 XML format. This release also supports reading IsCrossProject flag and CrossProjectName values of the TaskLink and allows you to identify the tasks through subprojects and linked project. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Read TaskLink's IsCrossProject flag and CrossProjectName from MPP files
• Add capability to identify tasks through subprojects and linked projects.
• Provide MS Office Project 2010 XML format writing support.
• MS Office Project 2010 XML format reading support.
• Set DurationFormats to undefined values when creating new objects.
• Incorrect external links data export to XML is fixed.
• Improve external tasks and subprojects information reading from MS Project MPP files.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Reading and writing general properties of a Task: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/reading-and-writing-general-properties.html
- Creating a resource assignment: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/creating-a-resource-assignment.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066