Generate Professional PDF Docs with Highest Degree of Precision
(Feb 06 2011 - 11:36:45 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (5.0.0) has been released. This new release includes even better support for <p> HTML tag and various XSL-FO tags, which ultimately produce more professional PDF documents with highest degree of precision. This release includes some very important fixes like Word to PDF problem with Chinese documents, XML-FO and XSL-FO transformation to PDF - formatting issues and Formatting issue in BindFO feature etc. This release includes plenty of improved features as listed below
• HTML Paragraph tags are not properly being rendered
• 4.0.0 Attachments & Security issues resolved (Platform: .NET)
• H1 and H2 object are being displayed in single line
• Word to PDF problem with Chinese documents
• XML-FO and XSL-FO transformation to PDF - formatting issues
• Formatting issue in BindFO feature is resolved
• Option word is changed to modoption when IsHtmlTagSupported is set to true
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Sending Pdf to browser over SSL: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/sending-pdf-to-browser-over-ssl.html
- Attach any File to PDF Document: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/attach-any-file-to-pdf-document.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066