Export Reports from JasperReports & JasperServer in PDF Format
(Jan 17 2011 - 02:02:20 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose is proud to expand its PDF components family with the addition of a new product; Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. It enables you to deliver reports in PDF format with an amazing level of precision. It is fully compatible with both JasperServer and JasperReports. It supports almost all the .jrxml specifications. This implies that there is no need to redesign or customize your existing reports to work with Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports. So, users can simply use the report designer of their choice and the report will be exported exactly the way you designed it. Below is the list of main new features added in this release
• Export reports in PDF format with high level of precision.
• Convert .jrxml reports to PDF documents.
• Compatibility with JasperServer and JasperReports.
• Easy and Lightweight Deployment
• High Fidelity to Report Design
• Editable Documents
• Comprehensive Platform Support
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Integration with JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/integration-with-jasperreports.html
- Integration with JasperServer: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/integration-with-jasperserver.html
- Easy and Lightweight Deployment: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/easy-and-lightweight-deployment.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports
Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports is a flexible Java component designed to export reports from JasperReports and JasperServer to Portable Document Format (PDF) with high fidelity and identical to the report design. Its engine supports many chart layouts, such as Pie, Bar, Stacked Bar, Line, Area, Scatter Plot, Bubble, and Time series. All report features, including charts, tables, images and more, are converted to PDF with the highest degree of precision. It also supports the .jrxml specification.
More about Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports
-Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports: http://www.aspose.com/categories/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/67/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/default.aspx
- Feature Overview of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports :
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/jasperreports-exporters/aspose.pdf-for-jasperreports/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for JasperReports blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066