Convert HTML, TIFF & XSL-FO to PDF with Table Repeating Row Style
(Jan 11 2011 - 12:03:39 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.9.0) has been released. This new release includes around fifty defects/new features/enhancements that were requested/reported in earlier versions. Some of the most demanding features i.e. BindHTML, Different style for table repeating rows, Enable/Disable output, different PageInfo for various pages of PDF document, support for form field validation and custom calculations, specifying BackgroundImage for table cell, remarkable support for converting TIFF images to PDF, flattening form fields after creation, better support for Czech, Chinese, Russian and other language characters during PDF generation and many other exciting features. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Implement BindHtml feature
• Inserting text across multiple pages having different templates, margins or headers
• Adding "continued" to bottom of a wrapped page
• Support form validation and custom calculation
• Pdf class does not contain FoImagePath property
• Support Cell.BackgroundImage
• Support different styles for repeating rows
• Vertical text for Graph Note
• Convert HTML contents to PDF format
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- HTML to PDF using InLineHTML: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/html-to-pdf-using-inlinehtml.html
- Control Table and Row Splitting: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/control-table-and-row-splitting.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .NET component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066