Create 3D Bar Charts & Customize Its Objects in Java Applications
(Dec 20 2010 - 10:42:02 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Report for Java 2.2.0 has been released. This new release includes creating 3D Bar charts. Also users can adjust different properties of chart, chart area, axes, grids and labels to create 3D Bar charts according to your need. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
• Support for 3D Bar charts
• Support for customization of different objects of 3D Bar charts
• Support proper layout and general view for 3D bar chart
• Support automatic changing of chart objects' dimensions
• Support isometric axis point shape.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to create a Scatter Chart: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/how-to-create-a-scatter-chart.html
- Working with Series Collection: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/working-with-series-collection.html
Overview: Aspose.Report for Java
Aspose.Report is a Java query builder and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their Java applications as well as creating popular chart types having some stylish effects like transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Now Aspose.Report for Java supports 17 most popular chart types. It allows you to connect with any database and offers the outputs in the form of SQL statement and SqlResponse. It supports custom CSS style, Pareto chart, secondary axis grid, zero line, LegendBox, Scatter chart, custom axis labels, secondary axis, selecting any column from any table of the database and allows you to enable/disable error messaging.
More about Aspose.Report for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.report-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066