Physical % Complete & Resource Assignment Overtime from MPP Files
(Nov 15 2010 - 10:08:35 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.4.0 includes new remarkable features of reading physical percent complete and resource assignment’s overtime work and cost values as well as Baseline’s save time and overtime works time phased data from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Read PhysicalPercentComplete values from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
• Read baseline's save time from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
• Read overtime work timephased data from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
• Read resource assignment’s overtime work and cost values.
• Read tasks, resources and assignments’ baseline-timephased data from MS Project 2003/2007/2010 MPP files.
• Read resource creation date from MS Project 2003 MPP files.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Handling constraints on tasks: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/handling-constraints-on-tasks.html
- Managing Reading / writing general properties of a resource: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/reading-writing-general-properties-of-a-resource.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066