Render Docs to SWF, XAML & Custom XML Markup in OOXML Documents
(Nov 04 2010 - 12:22:53 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET (9.5.0) has been released. It includes support for converting any Word document to SWF and the produced SWF embeds a little viewer that displays the document. It is now possible to verify digital signatures on DOC, OOXML and OpenOffice documents using Aspose.Words. Apart from that there are many Rendering Improvements, render docs to SWF files, render docs to XML, EPUB, HTML and MHTML Improvements, DOC and ODT improvement and many more. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• Custom XML Markup is Supported in OOXML Documents
• Digital Signature Verification on DOC, OOXML and OpenOffice documents using Aspose.Words.
• Use the SaveFormat.Swf and SaveSaveOptions to render any Word document or some of its pages into an .SWF file.
• Render any Word document or some of its pages into XAML (as FixedDocument and FixedPage).
• Many Rendering Improvements
• EPUB, HTML and MHTML Improvements
• DOC Improvements like Web frames are now preserved in DOC documents during open/save
• ODT Improvements like shapes are converted to/from OpenOffice documents.
• Reviewed and added a number of articles including how to serialize a Document object to a byte array and load it back, how to print multiple pages on one sheet of paper.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to: Load and Save a Document to Database: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/howto-load-and-save-a-document-to-database.html
- Considerations for Converting to PDF or XPS on a Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/considerations-for-converting-to-pdf-or-xps-on-a-server.html
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.words/default.aspx
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for .NET : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/feature-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.words-product-family/75/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.words-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066