Render WMF, EMF into Raster Graphics Format & Convert WMF to PNG
(Oct 21 2010 - 12:14:41 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
A new stable version of Aspose.Metafiles for Java 1.7.0 is released. It includes significant support for rendering complex WMF & EMF files into Windows raster graphics format. Now users have the capability to get Metafile’s DPI, position and size in internal metafile units. Below is the list of new and improved features included in this release
• Enhanced Rendering WMF & EMF files into Windows raster graphics format
• Metafile’s DPI Support
• Issues are resolved for getting original wmf values.
• High computability and steady response with Java Applets.
• Issues with Resultant file created with WMF File to PNG are successfully resolved.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Metafiles for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Metafiles for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Show metafiles with JSPs and Servlets: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.metafiles-for-java/show-metafiles-with-jsps-and-servlets.html
- Rendering to Graphics2D with Transformations: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.metafiles-for-java/rendering-to-graphics2d-with-transformations.html
Overview: Aspose.Metafiles for Java
Aspose.Metafiles is your Java solution for effectively managing metafiles. It allows your Java applications to quickly and easily display and play both WMF and EMF files. It also offers support for metafile conversions. With Aspose.Metafiles your development staff will be able to convert metafiles to other popular graphic formats. It was built to work seamlessly with Aspose.Slides for Java. It enables you to add both WMF & EMF files into your PowerPoint presentations created with Aspose.Slides.
More about Aspose.Metafiles for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Metafiles for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.metafiles-for-java/default.aspx
- Download Evaluation Version of Aspose.Metafiles for Java: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/72/java-components/aspose.metafiles-for-java/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Metafiles for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.metafiles/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Metafiles for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/file-format-components/aspose.metafiles-for-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Metafiles for Java Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.metafiles/261/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Metafiles for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.metafiles/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066