Add Images to PDF, Better Memory Utilization & Quality PDF Printing
(Oct 18 2010 - 11:51:52 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (4.9.0) has been released. It includes improved memory utilization for adding images in the PDF file. There is much improvement in the quality of the printed output along with enhancing the printing performance. In addition to that, we have fixed an issue related to orientation of the printed output. Also this release include a much better and improved text and image rendering while converting the PDF pages to images. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Support Image Field Type
• Support Barcode Field Type
• Issues are fixed with PdfViewer's PrintLargePdf method
• Enhanced PDF to image conversion
• Improved memory utilization.
• Enhanced Pdf printing
• Throw appropriate exception when saving secured document in evaluation mode
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Convert the PDF Document to Specified Images:
- Concatenate: Improve Performance and Optimize Memory Utilization:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/category1185.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/215/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066